Get access to the UK's affordable IVF service
At abc ivf, our mission is cut the cost of IVF and make it accessible to as many women and couples as possible. As the fastest growing IVF clinic in the UK, we’ve been working hard to open new clinics across the country, with many more due to open over the next few years.
But even if we aren’t in your city just yet, we still want to do all we can to help you start or grow your family.
If you live in one of the following cities* and are looking for fertility support, we at abc ivf want to help you benefit from high quality IVF at an affordable price. We will cover your travel costs for your treatment up to a total of £500… helping you to overcome any issues with starting your journey.
*Please check qualifying postcodes below in our FAQs.
Our ‘Help with travel costs’ offer
If you decide to have treatment with abc ivf, we will cover the cost of your travel to one of our abc clinics for your monitoring scans, egg collection and embryo transfer up to £500.
All you need to do is provide us with evidence of your home address and travel costs, and we will refund you the cost up to £500 after your cycle. Simple!
Frequently asked questions
Edinburgh – EH1, EH2, EH3, EH4, EH5, EH6, EH7, EH8, EH9, EH10, EH11, EH12, EH13, EH14, EH15, EH17, EH28, EH29, EH30,
Newcastle – NE1, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5, NE6, NE7, NE8, NE9, NE10, NE11, NE12, NE13, NE14, NE15, NE16, NE17, NE18, NE19, NE20, NE21, NE22, NE23, NE24, NE25, NE26, NE27, NE28, NE29, NE30, NE31, NE32, NE33, NE34, NE35, NE36, NE37, NE38, NE39, NE40, NE41, NE42, NE43, NE44, NE45, NE46, NE47, NE48, NE49, NE61, NE62, NE63, NE64, NE65,
Belfast – BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT6, BT7, BT8, BT9, BT10, BT11, BT12, BT13, BT14, BT15, BT16, BT17
Dublin – D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D9, D10, D11, D12, D13, D14, D15, D16, D17, D18, D20, D22, D24
Glasgow – G1, G2, G3, G4. G5, G9, G11, G12, G13 G14. G15, G20, G21, G22, G23, G31, G32, G33, G34, G41, G42, G43, G44, G45, G46, G51, G52, G53, G60, G61, G62, G63, G64, G65, G66. G67, G68, G69, G70, G71, G72, G73, G74, G75, G76, G77, G78, G81
Exeter - EX1, EX2, EX3, EX4, EX5, EX6, EX7, EX8, EX9, EX10, EX11, EX12, EX13, EX14, EX15, EX16, EX17, EX18, EX19, EX20, EX21, EX22, EX23, EX24, EX25, EX26, EX27, EX28, EX29, EX30, EX31, EX32, EX33, EX34, EX35, RX36, EX37, EX38, EX39
Truro - TR1, TR2, TR3, TR4, TR5, TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR11, TR12, TR13, TR14, TR15, TR16, TR17, TR18, TR19, TR20, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, TR26, TR27
Dorchester - DT1, DT2, DT3, DT4, DT5, DT6, DT7, DT8, DT9, DT10, DT11
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only available to new abc patients. Patients cannot have had a previous treatment with abc ivf.
- You must live in a property with a Newcastle, Edinburgh, Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Exeter, Truro or Dorchester postcode.
- You must have your treatment at the clinic nearest or easiest to get to from your city. This may be Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol or London.
- You must specify that you wish to use our ‘Cover Travel Expense’ when booking treatment
- We will expense travel costs up to £500 during your treatment cycle for monitoring scans, egg collection and embryo transfer. It does not include travel expenses for your Baseline Scan appointment
- You must provide us with proof of address before beginning treatment such as a utility bill.
- You must be able provide valid proof of car mileage or public transport / travel costs in order to claim the travel support refund.
- Prices and offers can be adjusted at any time without notice
- Full standard treatment terms and conditions apply
- Standard cancellation and refund policy apply
- Offer is valid from 05/09/2022 until 31/08/2023.