Affordable IVF payment plans
We want to make growing your family less stressful and more manageable by making sure your focus is on getting pregnant and having a baby. That's why we've introduced a new cost-effective payment plan for our patients to help you make your family dreams a reality.
When you come to the clinic our friendly staff will take you through the process and answer any questions you may have, the enrollment process is all digital so no need to print or post anything and we can give you an answer straight away.
If you have a question about choosing the best treatment or payment option for you please contact our friendly team who will be happy to help.
Why choose a payment plan with us?
Available for all our treatment options, our plans provide an effective way to manage the costs associated with fertility treatments. We take the hassle out of planning finance for your treatment with our simple, transparent payment plans that keep everything in one place.
- Low interest rate from 7.5%
- Easy to manage monthly payments
- Easy to set-up
Our Payment Plans
Our representative example is based on average treatment cost - depending on your individual treatment choices
you may pay more or less than the example below.
- Example treatment cost: £
- Deposit: £
- Loan amount: £
- Total repayments: £
- Monthly repayments: £
Example: Borrowing £ over 12 months with an interest rate of % APR fixed, the amount payable would be £ per month, with a total amount payable of £.
How does it work?
To assess your fertility and find out what type of treatment is right for you we need to see you first for an Initial Consultation with one of our experienced IVF consultants.
- When we know what type of treatment you need our clinic team will take your through the treatment plan and pricing.
- Once you are happy with everything we will then take you through the online finance application with Duologi our finance service provider.
- You'll receive an answer from them straight away via the online portal.
- You can then read & sign the finance agreement in the clinic or if you'd prefer you can do it later online at home.
- Once the agreement is signed and you have paid the deposit amount you can then start your treatment plan.
Will I be accepted for finance?
Whether your accepted for finance or not depends on many different factors, before you apply please note you will only be considered if you:
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per year, unless you are retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies
We have partnered with Duologi who have a dedicated credit team who use their bespoke credit engine to help them reach decisions.
What is the minimum deposit?The minimum deposit for our payment plans are 30%
What is the maximum deposit?The maximum deposit for our payment plans are 50%
Can I make a joint application with my partner?Unfortunately the loan agreement needs to be in one persons name, this can be yourself, your partner or even a parent. Contact us to discuss your options.
What's the maximum amount I can borrow?Currently the maximum amount you can borrow is £12,000.
When will the first repayment be taken?Your first direct debit payment will be taken about 30 days after you have started treatment. This will show on your statement as a payment to Specialist Lending Ltd. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
What is a credit search?A credit search occurs when a third party investigates your credit report. They’re looking to see how you manage your credit now, and how you’ve managed it in the past. This search may then be recorded on your credit report for other third parties to see. This is useful to lenders because if you’ve made multiple applications for credit recently, it could suggest to them that you have an urgent need for credit which you may struggle to pay back.