What is Egg Freezing?
As women grow older, the quality and quantity of their eggs can decline; making it more difficult to have a baby.
Egg Freezing involves stimulating the ovaries to mature eggs before they are ready to be collected and frozen in the laboratory using the latest technology called Vitrification (fast freezing).
If you have any questions about egg freezing or how to start treatment please contact our experienced team who will be happy to help.
Could freezing my eggs be right for me?
There are many reasons women choose to freeze their eggs like if you aren’t quite ready to start a family, freezing your eggs is a method of preserving your fertility and improving your chances of having a baby later in life.
Our Egg Freezing treatment has some simple criteria which patients need to meet:
- The female is aged 37 or under
- The female has a good ovarian reserve
- The female has a BMI lower than 30
Join our free webinar
Join us for our specialist webinar and live Q&A on Affordable Egg Freezing hosted by our Medical Director, Professor Geeta Nargund, where you can:
- Learn more about the egg freezing process at abc ivf
- Have your questions answered by our Medical Director
- Book your Virtual Consultation with a Fertility Nurse