- Be over the age of 18 and no older than 37
- Have a BMI between 19 and 30
- Have a good ovarian reserve*
* Women with good ovarian reserve have 1 or more of the following:
- Antral Follicle Count above 12
- AMH levels above 12
- FSH levels below 12
We can treat couples where male factor infertility is present using the ICSI technique and can also offer donor sperm treatment for couples where azoospermia is present.
We can also offer female same sex couples and single women IVF treatment using donor sperm; all donor sperm treatments will be led by CREATE Fertility St Paul's. We are unable to offer IUI, Shared Motherhood, Egg Sharing or Egg Donation treatments.
If you do not meet the abc ivf eligibility criteria, we can still help you by referring you to our partner clinic, CREATE Fertility, for discounted specialist treatment. We have agreed preferential rates.